G.SKILL Limited Warranty Policy
G.SKILL Limited Warranty
G.SKILL provides a limited warranty to the original purchaser only that any genuine G.SKILL hardware product purchased from an authorized G.SKILL reseller will be free from defects in material and workmanship, and will operate, as specified by its datasheet, in the operating environment for which they were intended, for a specific length of time from the date of purchase. The date of purchase shall be determined by a valid proof of purchase; and if no valid proof of purchase exists, then the length of warranty shall begin from the date of manufacture (indicated by serial number). The warranty period will vary by specific product, as identified in your user documentation, or on the product package. In the event any of these warranty periods differ, the longest specified warranty period will apply.
Except where prohibited by applicable local law, this warranty is limited to the original purchaser and is non-transferable. This warranty provides you with specific legal rights, and you may have additional rights that vary under local laws.
Duration of Warranty
|Limited Lifetime Warranty||All DRAM memory modules
SD & microSD cards
|7 Year Limited Warranty||Power Supply Units (PS750G, PS850G, PS850P, PS1250P)|
|3 Year Limited Warranty||SSD (Sniper, Phoenix, Phoenix PRO, Phoenix EVO, Phoenix III, Phoenix FTL)
m.2 SSD (Ripjaws S3)
PCIe SSD (Phoenix Blade 480G/960G)
|2 Year Limited Warranty||SSD (Falcon, Falcon II)
Gaming Keyboard (KM780/KM780R, KM570, and KM560 Series)
Gaming Mouse (MX780)
Gaming Headset (SV710, SR910)
|1 Year Limited Warranty||Memory Cooler Fans (Turbulence II, Turbulence III)
Gaming Mousepad (MP780, MP880)
G.SKILL offers a 90-day, replacement-only warranty for refurbished Gaming Headset, Gaming Mouse, and Gaming Keyboard units.
G.SKILL's entire liability and your exclusive remedy for any breach of warranty shall be to repair or replace any part of its products that prove defective by reason of improper workmanship or materials. Any replacements provided will be with the same product model. This warranty obligation is conditioned upon the hardware being returned to the original place of purchase, or another place as directed by G.SKILL, with the original sales receipt (or a valid copy thereof). You may be required to pay shipping and handling charges, as well as any applicable tariffs, duties, taxes, or other fees, except where prohibited by applicable local law.
Any repaired or replacement hardware will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period, or thirty (30) days, whichever is greater, or for any additional period of time that is specified by law in your local jurisdiction.
Obsolete or Discontinued Products
Whenever possible, an obsolete or discontinued product will be replaced with the same product. If G.SKILL is unable to replace with the same product, G.SKILL will replace that product with a comparable product of similar specification or function.
G.SKILL limited warranty does not cover problems or damage resulting from, but not limited to, any of the following:
- Wear and tear associated with normal use;
- Damage caused to the product(s) by you or any non-authorized third-party;
- Damage caused by acts of nature, abnormal mechanical or environmental condition, modification, abuse, accident, disassembly, misapplication, neglect, or abnormal use conditions;
- Products with modification to the serial number or manufacturer identification label(s) or sticker(s), whether removed, falsified, damaged, altered, or made illegible;
- Damage caused by improper assembly, handling, installation, or operation; including any use not in accordance with any supplied product instructions;
- Damage caused by an external electrical fault or by connection to an improper voltage supply;
- Removal or reassembly of heatspreader;
- Missing, damaged, detached, eroded, or bent contact pins, chips, parts, casing, connectors, or heatspreader;
- Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect in materials or workmanship.
G.SKILL shall not be liable for, and does not cover under warranty: recovery of data; installation of G.SKILL products; inspection or testing costs; installation and removal fees; and general, special, incidental, or consequential damages which include, but not limited to, loss of data, revenue, or profit (whether direct or indirect), or commercial loss for breach of any express or implied warranty on your product even if G.SKILL has been advised previously of the possibility of such damages. Some local laws do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, so this limitation may not apply in your jurisdiction.
Also excluded from this warranty are counterfeit products; that is, products that G.SKILL, at its sole discretion, determines were not manufactured by G.SKILL or any of its authorized manufacturing partners.
Duration of Implied Warranties
Except as prohibited by applicable law, any implied warranty or condition of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose on your G.SKILL hardware product is limited in duration to the duration of the applicable limited warranty period for your product. Some local laws do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so this limitation may not apply in your jurisdiction.
National Statutory Rights
Consumers may have legal rights under applicable national legislation governing the sale of consumer goods. Such rights are not affected by the warranties in this Limited Warranty.
No Other Warranties
No G.SKILL employee, dealer, or other agent is authorized to make any modifications, extension, or addition to this warranty.
For G.SKILL Products Purchased in Australia
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Valid Proof of Purchase
A valid proof of purchase is defined as one of the following:
- A dated sales receipt from an authorized G.SKILL retailer or reseller. The sales receipt must show the product description and price.
- A dated official e-mail from an authorized G.SKILL retailer or reseller confirming purchase and shipment of the product. The confirmation email must show the product description and price.
Some examples of non-valid proof of purchase:
- Receipts from non-authorized G.SKILL reseller, retailers, or dealers.
- Receipts from any online auction websites, liquidators, or clearance houses.
- Credit card statements.
- The UPC bar code from the product packaging.
- Pictures of the actual product.