Each memory module has its own serial number; please list all serial numbers of the memory kit when possible. Your RMA number is valid for 30 days. Please resubmit your RMA form if a reply is not received in 72 hours. A copy of proof of purchase is required upon request. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
After your RMA has been approved, you will receive:
- RMA number
- RMA Confirmation Form
- Shipping address for your replacement
- Products must be freight-shipped prepaid and insured by the End User. G.SKILL is not responsible for any items damaged or lost in transit.
- Please include all modules of a memory kit for RMA when possible. Memory kits are tested together to ensure compatibility. We do not guarantee compatibility if the faulty module(s) is returned without the remaining modules of the same memory kit.
- Please properly package products to prevent damage during shipping, such as bubble wrap or antistatic bag in small cardboard box. Best if original packaging. DO NOT use standard mailing envelopes.
- Please indicate "No Commercial Value. For RMA only." on the package.
- Please write your RMA# on your RMA Confirmation Form, and enclose a copy of the RMA Confirmation Form in your package.
- Please write your RMA# on the package. Packages without an RMA number on the package may be refused.
By sending in G.SKILL product(s) for RMA, I have carefully read the instructions above and accepted the terms and responsibilities stated in the G.SKILL RMA Policy and Procedures (provided with RMA number).