PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
Please note that any non-personal information or material sent to G.Skill will be generally be deemed to NOT be confidential.
LICENSE FOR USER CONTENT
Certain Services offered on this Site accommodate or require user-supplied information, materials or communications (collectively, "User Content"). Depending upon the nature of the Service, by submitting User Content to this Site you grant G.Skill one of the following two types of licenses:
- For User Content that is the result of your creative efforts, such as examples of work you have done using G.Skill products, you hereby grant G.Skill a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to reproduce and modify (for purposes of formatting, maintenance or Site administration only) such User Content. You also grant G.Skill the right to distribute and publicly display and perform such User Content for the purpose for which such User Content was submitted to the Service. This license will be in effect until such User Content is removed from the Site.
- For User Content such as comments to the G.Skill User to User Forums, bug reports, piracy reports or product suggestions, you grant G.Skill an unrestricted, worldwide, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute such User Content, and you also agree that G.Skill is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose. However, we will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted such User Content to us unless: (a) you grant us permission to do so; (b) we first notify you that the User Content you submit to a particular part of the Site will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or (c) we are required to do so by law.
USE OF SITE INFORMATION
When accessing this Site using an account number and password supplied by G.Skill, you may view, download and print the documents and information available on this Site subject to the following conditions:
The rights specified above to view, download and print the documents and information available on this Site are not applicable to the design or layout of this Site. Elements of this Site are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the documents and information.
- G.Skill reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download and print the documents and information available on this Site at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from G.Skill.
- The rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title.
Use and protection of account number and password.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account number and password. You are responsible for all uses of your account, whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you.
You may only submit to the Site, User Content that is (a) owned by you, (b) submitted with the express permission of the owner, or (c) in the public domain. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other materials that would violate any law or the rights of others, including without limitation, laws against copyright infringement. Violation of these restrictions may result in limitations on access by you to this Site.
MANAGING USER CONTENT AND COMMUNICATIONS
G.Skill reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to delete or remove your User Content from the Site and to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of this Site, at any time for any reason without prior notice or liability.
G.Skill may establish general practices and limits on the use of any Service, including, but not limited to, limits on retention time, file size, and storage space for User Content. G.Skill shall have no liability or responsibility for the deletion or failure to store any information or materials in connection with any Service.
G.Skill may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review (i) any areas on the Site where users transmit or post User Content, including but not limited to areas where Services are available, or chat rooms, bulletin boards or other user forums, and (ii) the substance of any User Content.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, G.Skill will have no liability related to User Content arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. G.Skill also disclaims all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification, or unavailability of any User Content.